We Now Accept Nominations for Model Bank Awards 2016
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
3 September 2015Zilvinas Bareisis
I am delighted to announce that we now accept nominations for Model Bank 2016. Most regular readers of our blog will be familiar with the Model Bank programme - it recognizes effective use of technology in banking and is now in its ninth year. Model Bank is the most prestigious award a financial institution can receive from Celent. We celebrate the winners and their initiatives at Insight and Innovation Day (I&I), our flagship event. This year we decided to publish a complimentary report, Becoming a Celent Model Bank: A Guide to Winning Celent's Main Award for Financial Institutions. Why did we do this? A number of reasons:
- Model Bank has become a truly global programme. We want to introduce the concept of Model Bank to financial institutions that may not be familiar with it and hope this report will help increase awareness.
- There are some changes to the Model Bank process in 2016. We felt it was important to explain these changes to institutions that have a history with Celent Model Bank.
- As the number of submissions grows, the quality inevitably becomes more variable. We want to offer tips on how to win a Model Bank award. We provide transparency into what Celent is looking for when judging the nominations. We also look back and consider lessons from the past.
- Omnichannel Banking.
- Digital Banking Transformation.
- Digital Payments and Cards.
- Corporate Payments and Infrastructure Modernisation.
- Cash Management and Trade Finance.
- Security, Fraud and Risk Management.
- Legacy Transformation.