We Now Accept Nominations for Model Bank Awards 2016
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
I am delighted to announce that we now accept nominations for Model Bank 2016. Most regular readers of our blog will be familiar with the Model Bank programme - it recognizes effective use of technology in banking and is now in its ninth year. Model Bank is the most prestigious award a financial institution can receive from Celent. We celebrate the winners and their initiatives at Insight and Innovation Day (I&I), our flagship event. This year we decided to publish a complimentary report, Becoming a Celent Model Bank: A Guide to Winning Celent's Main Award for Financial Institutions. Why did we do this? A number of reasons:
- Model Bank has become a truly global programme. We want to introduce the concept of Model Bank to financial institutions that may not be familiar with it and hope this report will help increase awareness.
- There are some changes to the Model Bank process in 2016. We felt it was important to explain these changes to institutions that have a history with Celent Model Bank.
- As the number of submissions grows, the quality inevitably becomes more variable. We want to offer tips on how to win a Model Bank award. We provide transparency into what Celent is looking for when judging the nominations. We also look back and consider lessons from the past.
- Omnichannel Banking.
- Digital Banking Transformation.
- Digital Payments and Cards.
- Corporate Payments and Infrastructure Modernisation.
- Cash Management and Trade Finance.
- Security, Fraud and Risk Management.
- Legacy Transformation.