Celent Roundtable | Digital Wealth Management: Boosting Distribution with Technology (Invitation only)
19 June 2018 14:00 - 18:00 BST (09:00 EDT, 15:00 CEST)
55 Baker Street, London, United Kingdom
This exclusive, invitation-only event will allow senior leaders from leading financial firms to discuss the latest trends, developments and innovations related to wealth management technology.
This four-hour interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between executives at financial institutions. The event follows our traditional format, with Celent analysts presenting trends, points-of-view and mentioning specific tools and technology to address pressing challenges and opportunities.
The event is facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research, with the discussion covering regulations, technologies, and new business models affecting the delivery of wealth and asset management in UK/Europe.
Hear Celent analysts discuss the latest trends and insights on how new business models and technologies are affecting the wealth management value chain:
- What is the role of digital assets for allocation, portfolio construction, and the digital economy?
- How can API platforms create new revenue for wealth and asset firms?
- How can better tools and information drive distribution and adviser efficiency?
- How can CRM and a better digital experience enrich advisor-driven interaction?
Topics on the agenda include:
- Capital Markets 2.0: A New Paradigm for Capital Allocation
- API Monetization Schemes: Wealth Management
- Distribution Revolution
- CRM and the Digital Client Experience
Click here for the complete agenda.
The exclusive invitation-only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's Wealth and Asset Management Practice. Building on Celent’s position as thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly. Sessions are limited to senior industry representatives from select organisations and are not open to the media. Pre-registration is required. For information, contact Andrew Renzella at email@example.com.
Briefing / Round table