Celent Roundtable | Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services (Invitation-only)
The increases in computer power, greater investments in algorithms amenable to parallelization and data availability are combining to have two important, but different impacts on the application of artificial intelligence:
- the democratization of Machine Learning and the rise of the citizen data scientist
- the placement of supercomputing capability in the hands of the chief data officer and data scientists
To launch Artificial Intelligence initiatives, Financial Institutions need to understand what tools and what skills need to be combined. Join us as we explore the everchanging role of Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services and participate in a series of conversations around the topic.
We will share our views on how Artificial Intelligence is being used by financial institutions today, how tooling is being deployed to support these efforts and some of the resourcing models FIs are using to bring Artificial Intelligence to Financial Services. We will offer our predictions on how Artificial Intelligence will influence software in the future and broker a discussion on how the technology function will need to adapt. In addition, we will discuss the skill sets, teams, and tools required for adaptive software in the future, the evolving role of IT, and the emerging data functions needed to support this new future.
- 1.30 pm – 2:00 pm - Registration & Coffee
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm - The Celent Perspective on Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Networking Break
- 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm - Interactive Discussion
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm - Adjourn/ Networking
Attendees will be from Financial Institutions (FIs). CIOs, Chief Data Officers, Chief Digital Officers, Chief / Senior IT Architects or similar FI executives, (no vendors or media). This will be conducted in a roundtable format to promote interactive debate. Discussions will be led by Celent Analysts who will share our insights and perspectives on a range of topics.
Registration in advance is required as space is limited. To attend or if you have questions about the event please contact Eiichiro Yanagawa via email@example.com