VPA - Virtual Personal Assistant
VPA is ENACOMM's Virtual Personal Assistant for financial institutions' self-service users.
Conversational Banking using ENACOMM's VPA is an extension of the intelligent self-service solutions for financial institutions that we have been offering for decades. Using ENACOMM’s hosted systems, properly authenticated users can confidently conduct secure bank transactions and access financial account information. ENACOMM’s VPA leverages technologies offered by Amazon, Google, Apple, and a host of others.
VPA by ENACOMM gives banking customers virtually full access to their accounts to perform any function they want.
Customers and members can access a host of features and functions based on core system capabilities, including:
- • Account summary (listing of current balance for each account)
- • Account balances for credit card, checking account loan account, and savings account • Recent transactions for your credit card, checking account and savings account • Financial institution routing number
- • Card activation • Credit card bill due date
- • Available credit on your credit card
- • Pay your credit card bill • PIN change
- • Suspend card and unsuspend card
- • Loan payoff amount
- • YTD interest earned / YTD interest paid
- • Frequently asked questions
With EFS you can deliver an intelligent customer experience. ENACOMM’s EFS software suite remembers your customer’s or member’s preferences, offering a “balance first” option, a choice of persona, optional texting, and many other features that interact intelligently with the customer.