FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform
Market turbulence has forced fund managers to turn to new asset types to generate growth. Meanwhile, you require transparency and the ability to effectively and efficiently identify risk and exposure in order to raise capital. FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform, a real-time, enterprise-wide platform for portfolio and risk management, is used by some of the largest hedge funds and fund administrators to manage their multi-strategy portfolios.
FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform provides traders with pricing, trading and position management, real-time profit and loss, and risk and sensitivity analysis. Managers and middle-office staff can view the portfolios from the highest level, customize these according to relevant criteria, and drill down to the lowest levels in real time. In the back office, FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform supports confirmations, settlements and interfaces to transaction processing networks.
FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform helps third-party administrators to:
- Handle a range of strategies, from standard to complex
- Support operations and life cycle processing
- Process real-time pricing
- Facilitate the capture of new trading strategies
FIS Cross-Asset Trading and Risk Platform helps maximize the levels of straight-through processing while implementing a firm's own operational controls:
- offers front-to-back infrastructure for pricing, deal capturing, risk management and processing across the entire credit life cycle on a single, integrated platform.
- equity pricing and risk management helps traders, portfolio managers and risk managers maintain complete control of their equity business.
- supports a wide range of business functions, allowing firms to consolidate systems, reduce operational costs and manage business activities from one platform, avoiding costly integration projects.
- provides a comprehensive set of advanced and flexible models for consistent pricing across a wide range of interest rate derivative products in a controlled and secure environment.
- gives users the ability to manage portfolios using Greeks, theoreticals and various other parameters to help risk managers maximize profits through proactive risk management.