Celent Innovation Forum | Blockchain 2.0 and Automated Investment Advice
NOTE: The event will be simultaneously translated in English and Japanese.
This is an exciting time for the Financial Services sector. It seems every day we hear of new "innovation" or "disruption" (depending on your point of view). However, the sheer volume of all this noise can be overwhelming. How do you determine what you need to listen to out of the cacophony of voices? Celent can help. We do the listening for you. Join us as we examine two of the hottest trends in FinTech today, Blockchain 2.0 and Automated Investment Advice.
Among the topics we will cover are:
- Who are today's disruptors, and what will their impact be on the marketplace?
- What threats do the disruptors pose for Financial Institutions?
- Moving forward, who will be the key players in the new landscape--will it be the familiar faces or the new kids on the block?
- What are the steps a Financial Institution must take in order to stay in the game?
- How will all of this play out? Globally? Locally? And are there elements unique to the Japanese market that companies need to watch for or can exploit?