Celent Roundtable: Designing an Insurer for Change
7 July 2015
The Boardroom, Oliver Wyman Headquarters, 55 Baker Street, London
We are pleased to bring our next Insurer Roundtable to London. This exclusive, invitation-only event, is specifically targeted at Senior IT Architects in the financial services industry.
This interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between architects at financial institutions, facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research.
Areas to be covered in the discussion include:
- IT Change isn’t a one size fits all process – what approaches are there to IT change and how does one pick between them?
- IT departments are reclaiming ground in business change – why and how?
- How is cloud, DevOps, containers, microservices and the reactive manifesto changing architectures in insurance? (if at all)
- In a fast evolving technology landscape how should functionality be built so that it lasts?
- What might the architectures of the future look like and should we design for them now?
Click here for more information and to register
Pre-registration is required. Please contact Chris Williams at +44 (0) 782 448 3336, or by email at email@example.com for registration details.