Celent Roundtable | Fixed Income Trading: Technology Reboot or Revolution?
This exclusive, invitation-only event will allow senior leaders from leading financial firms to discuss the latest trends, developments, and innovations related to capital markets technology.
This interactive session is Celent-led but includes peer-to-peer discussions between executives at financial institutions. The event follows our traditional format, with Celent analysts presenting trends and points of view and mentioning specific tools and technology to address pressing challenges and opportunities.
The event is facilitated by Celent analysts and supplemented by Celent research, with the discussion covering regulations, technologies, and new business models affecting the delivery of capital markets technology in UK/Europe.
Come hear Celent analysts discuss the latest trends and insights on how regulations, new business models and technologies are affecting the fixed income trading value chain:
- What is the impact for Fixed Income of MiFID?
- What data and analytics tools are currently being leveraged?
- What new approaches and platforms are coming into place to support buyside workflow?
- Capital Markets Fixed Income Technology Overview
- MiFID Mania-Year 0: Fixed Income Impact
- Fixed Income Technology, Data & Analytics
- Investment Decision Support; Buyside Seeks New Data and Tools
- Networking and Cocktails
Click here for the complete agenda.
The exclusive invitation-only event is part of a series of targeted roundtables offered by Celent's Capital Markets Practice. Building on Celent’s position as a thought leader, these private, closed-door sessions provide a confidential environment to allow participants to engage openly. Sessions are limited to senior industry representatives from select organisations and are not open to the media. Pre-registration is required. For information, contact Andrew Renzella at email@example.com.