Celent Banking Webinar: The Disruptive Potential of Bitcoin: Why Everyone in Financial Services Should Care
Register at: https://thedisruptivepotentialofbitcoin.eventbrite.com
Bitcoin is new and very different from anything that has come before. Not surprisingly, it polarises opinions and has equally strong advocates and critics. This webinar will:
- Explain Bitcoin by dispelling five popular myths and misunderstandings.
- Describe the ecosystem of various different companies that have emerged around Bitcoin.
- Recognise some of the early achievements of Bitcoin ecosystem.
- Discuss top 10 challenges facing Bitcoin.
- Review “Bitcoin 2.0” – the emerging alternative initiatives and cryptoledgers.
- Consider the potential long-term impact of Bitcoin.
Please note that this report and therefore webinar is open and relevant to most service lines – Banking, P&C Insurance and S&I.
This webinar is based off the recently published report, “The Disruptive Potential of Bitcoin: Why Everyone in the Financial Services Should Care.” To read a copy of this report, please click here.
This event is free to attend for Celent clients, flex-plan clients, and the media. Non-clients can attend for a fee of US$250. If you are unsure of your client status, please contact Ken Kilduff at email@example.com or at 617-262-3128.