Innovation as a Way of Life: Institutionalizing Agility with Flexible Core Systems
28 April 2015
For insurers, the concept of agility has meant implementing capabilities that enable the execution of specific tactical objectives within a faster time frame than was previously necessary. However, agility has proven to be a moving target itself, as the pace of business continues to accelerate. More than just executing specific objectives more quickly, insurers must begin to regard objectives as provisional; they no longer need simply to get to the next level quickly, but rather they must institutionalize the capacity for change. This means both a conceptual departure in how insurers think about innovation as well as the implementation of a flexible core systems environment that supports innovation.
In this one-hour live webcast, hosted by Insurance Innovation Reporter and sponsored by OneShield, we’ll discuss the culture, systems and processes that can convert insurers into highly adaptable organizations, capable of meeting rapidly changing customer, distributor and regulatory demands. Topics will include:
- Assessing the state of innovation in the insurance industry;
- Institutionalizing innovation as a repeatable and deliberate undertaking that blends technology process and culture;
- Reviewing the critical actions that successful insurers are pursuing to respond with greater agility to changing market imperatives and remain competitive.
- Mike Fitzgerald, Senior Analyst - Insurance, Celent
- Anthony O'Donnell, Executive Editor, Innovation Insurance Reporter
- Eric Podgers, Director - Commerical Lines Technology, Erie Insurance
- Tim Steele, Senior Vice President - Product Management, OneShield
Click here to register