Budgets, Boardrooms and Branch Optimizatio
7 September 2016
Wondering how you can win in the boardroom and secure budget for branch optimization projects in 2017? Curious to see how your peers are doing in their efforts? Want research-based advice on what strategies, designs and technologies best align to where the branch is headed?
Whether you’re already testing concepts or just starting to gather information for developing a game plan, this webinar is a must-attend event for anyone who has branch transformation plans for 2017. Featuring Bob Meara, a senior analyst with Celent’s Branch Transformation research team, and John W. Smith, CEO of DBSI, you’ll hear the latest industry research on branch optimization strategies.
What will you learn?
- Valuable trends and insights from leading research firm, Celent
- A review of where your peers stand today with their branch optimization efforts
- The most common branch transformation mistakes executives are making
- What technologies are most likely to appear in future branches
- Research-based strategies, designs, and technology that align to a successful branch of the future
Who should attend?
- C-Level Financial Executives (CEOs, COO, CFOs, CROs)
- Retail Banking Professionals