EVALUATING AML SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
AML business requirements are supported as follows:
- Customer identity management checks clients against various watch lists as part of Know your customer (KYC) requirements.
- Transaction monitoring systems, focus identifying and alerting managers to suspicious transactions.
- Investigations management and Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) or Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs).
- Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) systems, which deal with large cash transaction reporting
- GRC compliance CRM software to help firms comply holistically with regulation including with AML regs.
Key functional areas covered in the guid:
- Access CIP and other demographic information
- Alert ranking
- Auto add false positives to white list
- Automated business rules
- Behaviour profiling
- Constrain scenarios by any data attribute
- Customer risk scoring
- Detects trend suggesting suspicious behaviour
- Entity link analysis
- Factor histories
- False Positive Reduction
- Filter tolerance controls to reduce false positives
- Flexible suppression
- Investigators work queue
- Manual override
- Multiple scenarios / database scan
- Past trends analysis
- Peer group analysis
- Penalties management
- Predictive modes
- Rapid access to customer, account and transaction data
- Recovery and resolution management
- Review triggering transactions
- Scenarios and risk factors applied to transactions to detect suspicious activity
- Schema for preparing data analysis
- Scores suspicious clients
- Supports multiple data types
- Watch list screening
- Watchlist Data
- AML Optimization
- Case management
- Data management
- Investigation and alert management
- Suspicious activity monitoring
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)