Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
- KASKO provides InsurTech as a Service, enabling insurers to set up digital insurance schemes and distribute them through any and all channels in as little as days or weeks for typically €25,000-€50,000 per product or as self-service for €2,000/month + 0.5-1% share of GWP.
- The platform’s functionality (quote-offer-bind, document generation, email/SMS service, policy management, payments, customer portal, first notification of loss etc.) is modular and open via API and can generate mobile-first white-labelled front-ends.
- KASKO is used by >30 insurers/MGAs on >100 products in 8 countries with >750k policies bound over the platform. Customers include Allianz, Baloise and Zurich.
- The platform is product agnostic and works across all business lines. Current products include P&C personal lines (motor, home, liability, legal, travel, items etc.) and SME (cyber, legal, financial lines etc.) and most recently speciality, health & life insurance.
- Insurers use KASKO to connect to more than 100 different distribution channels incl. agents, brokers, poolers, aggregators, banks, online and offline affinity as well as TPAs or 3rd party service providers.
- Here is a demo of our self-service toolkit