Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
AlphaDesk provides the essential tools needed by fund managers, fully integrated in a single application that is easy to use and highly cost effective to deploy. The system is truly multi-asset class, multi-currency and multi-custodian.
- Order management. Manage all your firm’s orders in single place. Send orders to hundreds of destinations and receive fills in real-time. Integrates with all major execution systems.
- Real-time P&L. Track P&L and exposure in real-time during the day, with a choice of over 100 real-time fields and flexible groupings.
- Risk management. Real-time delta and beta adjusted exposure, option greeks, currency, interest rate, credit and liquidity risk. Built-in VaR calculations.
- Compliance. Set up rules to verify compliance with fund mandates, internal policies and regulations. Verify compliance before trades are executed and at any other time.
- Shadow NAV. Calculate an accurate net asset value including subscriptions, accruals, and dividends, across currencies and security types.
- Historical reports. See a detailed trading history, run P&L reports with different tax regimes, do multi-period profit attribution, commission analysis, net return estimates, etc. Create fully customized reports.
- Operations. Receive direct connections to dozens of prime brokers and custodians as well as integration with third-party post-trade networks. Built-in tools automate reconciliation and corporate actions processing.