Majesco Digital1st® Insurance
Majesco Digital1st®Insurance is our ground-breaking microservices-based digital insurance platform which was purpose-built by insurance experts to provide ONE platform to enable organizations to accelerate their journey on the digital maturity curve and pursue relentless innovation with speed and agility.
At Majesco, we understand that digital transformation is a journey and believe the three steps of digital maturity - Digitize, Optimize, and Innovate - are required to build sustainable, competitive advantage in today’s digital age.
Majesco Digital1st®Insurance empowers your organization to move to the next step of its digital journey regardless of where you are on the digital maturity curve:
- Digitize: Begin with configurable portals for customers and channels (pre-integrated with Majesco Core but also configurable to integrate with any Core system) covering full spectrum of insurance transactions, enhanced with pre-integrated ecosystem partner services. Personalize & customize for your brand by leveraging insurance accelerators, ecosystem apps and no code configuration.
- Optimize: Move beyond transaction portals to richer customer experiences by providing intuitive UI for traditional insurance products and processes. Optimize every interaction with customers and agents and participate in growing digital ecosystems to wherever your customers are as valued, trusted advisor.
- Innovate: Innovate and launch new products such as parametric, on-demand, subscription; leverage new, dynamic data sources from IoT and more; and explore non-conventional distribution channels to truly transform to a digital operating model to capture the next generation of business without impacting the current business.
Majesco Digital1st®Insurance is a global offering catering to various lines of business and market segments within the insurance vertical. The offering has 3 solution components.
Majesco Digital1st®Platform, it is pure play, multi-tenant and Microservices driven cloud based platform made available as Platform As A Service. This platform facilitates insurance carriers as well as brokers/agents to enable their digital journey. Using this platform, carriers could build various digital apps by themselves or could utilize Majesco’s professional services to do so. It is built to support experimentation and launching of new business models, with the ability to rapidly scale. It adapts to different cost structures which are often the difference between success and failure in the on-demand economy. There are no licensing requirements with this platform. It is purely driven through usage based subscription model. The Microservices digital insurance platform with a cloud-native configuration workbench and runtime platform for building and running digital apps.
- Inspire and raise the bar to a new standard for customer experience.
- Pay-as-you-grow model that directs resources to growth strategies.
- Empower continuous innovation and agility to rapidly test and learn.
Majesco EcoExchange™ is an app store or a market place for pay-per-use insurance apps from Majesco as well as our Ecosystem partners. it is the next generation of partner ecosystem hub, using third-party services with a standard semantic layer for easy integration and a true “plug-and-play” environment for both traditional and InsurTech partners. EcoExchange differs from other industry offerings in that it works as an app store with API-based services rather than as a code repository.
Designed for Speed to Value
Realize business value quicker with iterative rollouts delivering speed to implementation, speed to market and speed to revenue.
Ultra-configurable Engagement Apps
Pre-built engagement apps for delivering extraordinary customer experience for complex insurance functions tailored to your brand.
Connect with an Innovative Insurance Ecosystem
A “Find and Bind” platform enables customer experience and innovation.
Test Drive Majesco Digital1st Insurance™ with a 30-day risk-free trial!
- A New Business Model for a New Era of Insurance: Digital Insurance 2.0 in the Platform and API Economy