Sapiens ReinsurancePro has been designed to provide the full spectrum of reinsurance management, offering a variety of functions, from contract definition to claims, through year-end statutory reporting, and assumed processing capabilities. ReinsurancePro helps reinsurers meet business objectives and lower operating expenses with faster, more accurate reporting by delivering processing efficiencies, streamlined operations and improved data flow. It also enables to reduce the time needed for recoverable collection and to identify previously undiscovered collectibles using built-in reporting and recoveries capabilities.
ReinsurancePro manages and automates underwriting and administration of all types of reinsurance, including ceded, retroceded, treaty, facultative, proportional and excess. Interfaces work directly with the insurer's primary processing systems, including policy, premium, claims, general ledger and annual statement software. This reduces clerical and manual work, limits the possibility of operator error, and eliminates duplicate data entry.
- Manages treaties for ceded, assumed, retroceded, pools and affiliates
- Automates attachment, calculation, and posting of premium and loss cessions and retrocessions
- Identifies and calculates per risk, per occurrence, proportional, and catastrophe loss recoveries
- Manages reinsurance claims with customized billing, first notice of loss, and status request letters
- Supports cash management, including receipts, disbursements, cash applications and check details
- Automate identification, calculation and posting of premium and loss cessions and retrocessions
- Generate and track per risk, per occurrence and catastrophe
- Create and manage receivables, payables, funds withheld balances, and letter of credit with automatic account tracking and calculation
- Produce valuable adhoc reports with underwriting, accounting and actuarial information
- Customizable forms generator for bills, letters, invoices. etc.
- Interface with general ledger and other systems
- One-click Schedule F generation and on-demand statutory reporting
- Affordable, scalable, flexible reinsurance processing solution
- Provides secure and easily accessible reinsurance information in a single repository
- Better and faster quality of information, empowering analysis and enabling reinsurers to make better business decisions
- Automatic reinsurance processing eliminates manual efforts and errors
- Shorter time to financial closing and reporting
- improved efficiency and profitability