zeb.control.regulatory - IORP-Reporting
Already at the end of 2019, many pension funds will need to satisfy the new and comprehensive reporting requirements of the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA). It is now crucial for your company to promptly deal with the comprehensive challenges of the new regulatory requirements and to resolve them in time. With zeb's IORP reporting solution for pension funds, you are ideally prepared for meeting the EU requirements pursuant to EIOPA.
- simple, intuitive data recording through standard templates
- best data quality thanks to an import plausibility check
- multi-faceted XBRL validation engine
- highest possible levels of transparency and comprehensibility
- audit-proof processing structure (“4 eyes principle”)
- clearly structured, user-friendly interface
- high flexibility through expandability of the system
- cloud-based solution: easy access via any internet-PC
The functionalities of zeb.control.regulatory – IORP Reporting can be demonstrated in live presentations. Two well-known reference clients in Germany with a pension fund of > EUR 1 billion (total assets) have already seen the system and its benefits and have installed the first version of zeb.control.regulatory – IORP Reporting.
We are happy to provide trial access to the demo environments of zeb.control upon request.
We are the only management consultancy in Europe that is specialized in consulting and software solutions in the financial sector. Benefit from our long-standing experience in the area of regulatory reporting software for insurances and pension funds, incl. XBRL know-how (Solvency II).
- 1. Import business templates...
- 2. Validate according to taxonomy...
- 3. Create the XBRL report... et voilà!