Sapiens IllustrationPro for L&A
Sapiens IllustrationPro for Life & Annuities (formerly called StoneRiver Life Portraits) is a point-of-sale solution, offering responsive product illustrations from any location in an electronic environment, with internet and desktop support. ACORD®-compliant, it offers straight-through processing, from point-of-sale to application e-submission, supported by a needs analysis suite.
IllustrationPro explains complex products in a compelling way. Its powerful calculation engines handle the most complex product illustrations, including the appropriate historical and hypothetical references. Easy-to-use illustrations reflect goals and search for specific targets with desired premium flow criteria. The Multi-Channel Distribution Module enables carriers to serve multiple marketing segments with a single deployment. Agents have immediate access to the sales illustrations for their products and are guided through each case according to the organization’s established rules.
Home Office Maintenance tools enable the home office to edit, remove or replicate plans for faster changes. This enables the carrier to respond more quickly to opportunities, monitor the sales process and make improvements.
- One system supports all life and health insurance products including term, whole life, universal life, variable, and equity indexed annuities
- Serves multiple marketing channels to provide greater business agility and reduce deployment costs
- Exists on internet, desktop and mobile devices using the same cor e components, reducing the cost of multiplatform deployment
- Open architecture eases integration with other systems, reducing process inefficiencies and extending the life of your existing IT investments
- Scalable and modular design allows you to tailor a solution to meet your needs today with the flexibility to accommodate future business growth
- Expandable technology, third-party data integration and ACORD®-compliant
- Data synchronization between web and desktop system
- Data collected during the illustration and presentation process is captured and reused, reducing the time to fill-out the application and the potential for error
- Flexible, customizable system facilitates straight-through processing and enables quick responses to opportunities
- Distribution channel maintenance enables the quick and easy set-up of new distribution channels, rapidly deploying new products and any number of unique channel combinations at low cost, and taking advantage of market opportunities as they arise
- Remote system update quickly and efficiently gets new products into the hands of the salesforce and enables the deployment of final updates in a secure environment