AML Screening and Monitoring
Empower your compliance team with a more accurate profile of risk
When it comes to customer onboarding and ongoing monitoring, one size does not fit all. Our solution gives you the freedom to fully configure your screening parameters to your risk-based approach. Because you may want to screen some customers against all Sanctions lists, but also only US-based Watchlists. Or maybe there are certain categories of adverse media that are just not relevant to your business. Our cloud-based solution can be integrated at any point in your ecosystem, in a matter of hours, via a two-way, RESTful API.
Why our data is different
We have set up a radically different technical architecture, leveraging data science and machine learning to understand risk computationally. While we still review data manually, our approach results in data being updated in minutes rather than months.
We compile disparate data into consolidated, structured profiles, with clear traceable source data and relations to other risk entities. Have the context to make the right risk decisions with a single comprehensive profile, enhanced with the most up to date Adverse Media and AML / CTF information.
By collecting data from such a broad range of global sources, we are able to update our data faster using automated processes. We also are able to corroborate & validate entities and enhance existing data such as DOBs and photographs.
Onboard Customers Faster
Screen against the world’s only dynamic global database of Sanctions and Watchlists, PEPs and Adverse Media, in consolidated, structured profiles.
Sanctions Updates in Minutes, Not Months
Our technological approach to data accumulation and refinement is what separates us from our competitors. We utilize the latest technologies in AI and machine learning, to offer the world’s only real-time risk database of people and companies, powering world-leading financial crime tools.
Break Free From Siloed Databases
Structured Profiles bring together multiple data sets with clear traceable source data and relations to other risk entities.
- Understand new risks in real-time with our proprietary database of Sanctions, Watchlists, PEPs, and Adverse Media, offering richer data quality and provenance.
- Reduce false positives with consolidated profiles and tailored matching and monitoring.
- Seamlessly integrate AML checks into your onboarding workflow via a highly functional RESTful API.
- Receive automated ongoing monitoring alerts related to relevant changes in risk status.
- Identify and remediate risks quickly and efficiently with an easy-to-use UI that presents all the information you need.