Émerix is a collections software platform designed and developed to help its users optimize the management of customer-oriented business processes. The flexibility and robustness of Émerix allows to manage in a unified way the portfolios of clients of different business volumes and industries, attending to the different levels of complexity that each item presents.
Through its multi-workflow engine, Émerix allows modeling and optimizing multiple business processes, through the application of segmentations, the configuration of strategies and the implementation of both manual actions and the available automatic management channels (for example, predictive dialers), thus managing the management dynamics of the client, which is updated based on their own responses, information updates, and the progress of time. This allows a better and more transparent handling of cases, giving traceability and reducing the costs of manual and inefficient processes.
The implementation of Émerix allows the application of intelligence in business processes, performing an organized operation that will deepen the monitoring and control of the management of the portfolios to work. In addition, it will enable the definition and optimal management of business strategies, providing greater flexibility to address in a massive way the particularities of each process, and in this way improve the performance of the areas that use it, facilitating the daily work of operators and administrators.
Émerix offers state-of-the-art technology, scalable software architecture, the potential to unify all management in a single tool, and substantial improvements in management indicators, with the consequent reduction in management operating costs.
Émerix is a software platform designed and developed to help users optimize management of customer-oriented business processes.
Its flexibility and robustness allow unified management of customer portfolios with different business volumes, both in international corporate businesses and in smaller local firms, handling the different levels of complexity presented by each industry.
- Powerful customer segmentation engine and management strategies
- Complete, information management model (Data import, export and treatment)
- Special modules for call center management and decentralized branch management
- Field management modules by means of Smartphones.
- KPI Module (Performance Indicators ), Dashboards de Business Intelligence
- Negotiation Module (Promises and Payment Plans)
- Campaign Module
- Alarms and Alerts
- Internal and third-party management integration
- Fee and commission management
- Integration with the main CTI technology manufacturers (dialers, telephone exchanges, call recorders, sms and e-mail campaigns, etc)
- Integration with the main ERP, CRM, Banking Cores, Billings and other third-party systems.
- Reduced rates in Late Collection
•100% Management Portfolio, different strategies , automated actions and proactive reprogramming. Dynamic online campaigns and strategies in parallel.
•High capacity analytical segmentation. Different flows and business rules for each strategy, thus ensuring early recovery of debts.
2. Increased Operational Efficiency
•Reducing costs by implementing a workflow with instances of control and monitoring.
•User configurable solution , reducing deployment times and fees without the intervention of IT support
3. Management cost reduction
•Optimization of mass management strategies , reducing the volume of completed operations, improving instances and customer contact time.
•Staff management optimization , applications support and back office.
4. Reduced Cost in agencies and studies Management
•Reduced portfolio + 90 dpd for containment section from 0 to 90dpd.
•Allocation / reallocation of portfolios under automatic decision algorithms.
•Accountability flows Collections, Commissions and Conciliation.
5. Improved Customer Experience
•Customer profiling and differentiated management.
•Increase user satisfaction by differentiated management and services.