Sapiens CoreSuite L&P
The Sapiens Platform for Life & Pension (formerly called Sapiens ALIS) offers excellence in administration of insurance business and creates greater efficiency via legacy consolidation. The platform is comprised of a mature, configurable core administration suite that is accompanied by illustration, underwriting and eApp; and pre-integrated analytics, digital engagement and digital enablement.
Sapiens CoreSuite for Life & Pension provides an optimised user-interface and real-time access to centrally managed data from any device. It delivers coherent data across all applications and channels, with a common repository of business rules and a powerful formula engine providing detailed information at the most granular level for internal and external use.
CoreSuite features full pre-integration to the Sapiens DigitalSuite for Life & Pension, including the Sapiens DigitalHub for Life & Pension (API Layer and Digital Studio) that enables openness and connectivity with partners; Sapiens AgentConnect for Life & Pension (formerly knowns as Sapiens PORTAL) and Sapiens CustomerConnect for Life & Pension (formerly referred to as the Sapiens PORTAL) portal solutions, specifically designed for the L&P and additional insurance markets; and Sapiens PartnerHub, which makes third-party technology and insuretech solutions available to insurers and their customers.
With CoreSuite, you will beneﬁt from:
- Simplicity and Peace of Mind – DevOps tools enable installation of the CoreSuite in its entirety via a single click, as well as comprehensive logging and monitoring utilizing common, open-source platforms and a framework for the simple setup of test cases; and an established insurance testing library.
- A single, unified system – CoreSuite enables insurers to administer indiviual, group and employee benefits, and support multiple lines of business for life, annuities, protection, investment and savings, pensions and medical products from a single, unified system. We cover all aspects of the life insurance value chain.
- Digital Transformation and Fast Time-To-Value – Featuring full pre-integration to the cloud-based Sapiens DigitalSuite including agent and consumer portals, data warehouse and Sapiens’ advanced analytics solution. Sapiens CoreSuite enables insurers to rapidly go through business digital transformation and achieve fast time-to- value for digital strategies.
- Modular, Business Service-Led Propositions – This comprehensive suite has been adopted by leading insurers globally and offers a modular, business service-based proposition, covering all aspects of the life insurance value chain.
- Seamless Collaboration Via Best Practices – The Smart Suite DevOps tool ensures speed to market via pre-configured product libraries and best practices-based implementation, leveraging Sapiens' experience across multiple geographies. The featured best practices, methodologies and business processes will result in seemless colaboration with customers and simplified modifications.
- Increased Loyalty Via Superior Customer Experience – CoreSuite’s event-driven architecture and client-centric approach provides a 360-degree view of every customer and records every customer-related transaction in real- time, so that your agents are always informed and your customers can access accurate account information at all times. Data collection is further analyzed for operational improvements, cross-sales and superior customer support.
- Designed for Global Operation – Supported by Sapiens global presence and regional insight, Sapiens CoreSuite is designed for multi-dimension and global operation, with seamless multi-brand, multi-regulation, multi-currency and multi-language capabilities.
- A single, unified system enables insurers to simplify work processes for increased efficiency and offers an intuitive user experience
- Quick business digital transformation and fast time-to-value for digital strategies, via full pre-integration with Sapiens DigitalSuite
- Simple roll-outs require no coding for new, innovative product offerings and hybrid designs combining life, annuity and medical products. This increases customer engagement
- End-to-end or modular deployment offers the flexibility to support every step of the policy lifecycle via deployment as a complete suite, or individual components
- Advanced DevOps provide deployment and system health monitoring tools across all modules