IVP Regulatory Reporting (Raptor)
IVP Regulatory Reporting (Raptor) helps buy-side managers comply with regulatory mandates covering periodic ﬁlings, threshold disclosures, and daily transaction reporting in more than 50 jurisdictions. It automates regulatory ﬁlings and manages threshold breach disclosures, delivering compliance alpha by lowering costs, improving data accuracy, and reducing ﬁling time
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE - Seven core data sets drive more than 30 global filings and 50+ jurisdiction with a single, streamlined workflow. Filings covered include Periodic Filings (Form PF, AIFMD, CPO PQR, 13F, UCITS, ADV), Trade Monitoring and Analysis (EMIR, MiFID II, SFTR, CAT), Disclosures Reporting (TR-1, Takeover, SSR), and more.
- UNIFIED PROCESS - The solution eliminates redundant data validation and review processes for filings and disclosures as well as associated investor reporting.
- SIMPLIFIED EXPERIENCE - An intuitive, high-level visualization of all filings with customizable dashboards allows users to drill down to the most granular details, including how calculations are made and what data is used for any filing or disclosure.
- DATA ACCURACY - The solution helps ensure accuracy through data validations, outlier threshold checks, and multi-level reporting.
- BUILT-IN EFFICIENCY - Scalable processes and streamlined data aggregation enable rapid expansion into multiple reporting categories
- Streamline compliance with scalable processes and data aggregation for expansion into new reporting categories
- Ensure accuracy with data validations, outlier threshold checks, and multi-level reporting
- Understand calculations with instant drilldowns to underlying data »Ensure alignment with peers using reporting methodologies developed in partnership with IVP clients
- Gain efﬁciency with universal data extracts that leverage the same data in multiple jurisdictions
- Centralize reference data and use conﬁgurable interfaces to add/modify data
- 80% + form automation