The ABCD of Technology
Practical application of emerging technologies in insurance
We presented yesterday a joint study with INESE, the largest community of professionals in the insurance sector of Spain, covering the ABCD of technology:
This study immerses us in the four key technologies that are shaping the future of insurance and shows us how insurers around the world are already taking advantage of them. The study is available only in spanish and through INESE here.
Our aim with this study is to give a practical and easy to grasp vision of the four emerging technologies that can have the greatest impact in insurance and exposes their practical applications in the main areas of an insurer.
For each of these technologies, we get into:
- What it is and key concepts
- Why it is important
- Insurance applications
- Impact and use cases on
- Distribution, sales and marketing
- Product development and management
- Business operations and management
- Next steps
I believe this study is of interest because:
- you need to know about, and take advantage of, all the benefits that the most advanced technologies offer to you; to be more efficient, save on costs and make the most of your capabilities.
- the future goes through the application of these technologies, and your competition knows it.
- whatever department you are from, you will find examples and use cases that others have already implemented, you will see what they have obtained from it and how it can also help you.
- this study is written for everyone to understand, and not just IT experts.
A video of yesterday's session were we introduced the study to the insurance industry in Spain is available below (free registration needed if you are not yet registered to our free content). As the study, the video is only available in spanish.
I hope you share my passion about these four technologies; I really enjoyed writting this study. Oh, and don't forget to take a look to our latest on cloud in our cloud hub page.
Please feel free to leave a comment or reach to me at firstname.lastname@example.org