Capital Markets Innovation Series: Pitch Perfect | ESG Edition
Recorded on October 6th
In the second installment of Celent’s Pitch Perfect series, we focus on the ESG space. Trillions are being invested in the sustainability sector while mainstream financial entities roll out indices, fund products, launch green bonds and new markets. This space is full of excitement e.g. ETFs and even blockchain technology, but risks too, reputational and otherwise. New tech savvy entrants promise to help financial institutions and investors get this right.
If you’re an end user/buyer how do keep up? Easy! Say goodbye to FOMO by registering for our Pitch Perfect event to hear direct from ESG innovators in a bite-size format. In partnership with Illuminate Financial, we’ve assembled a top-tier selection of fintechs (see below). Each company has 5 minutes to present its pitch!T
Thank you to our fintech speakers:
- Emmi re-positions capital markets so the transition to net-zero emissions can occur. Emmi gives you a comprehensive financial perspective on carbon risk so you can make better investment decisions.
- Cervest offers cloud-based Climate Intelligence (CI) to enable organizations to manage and adapt to climate risk at an asset-level.
- BeZero Carbon Markets will help the voluntary carbon market scale by providing high-quality data and analytics on carbon credit projects.
- Sylvera brings clarity to the carbon markets. Clarity to make better offset decisions, confidence to take action, and certainty that your choices are driving positive climate impact.
- The singular YvesBlue platform allows immediate and easy access to intuitive ESG and impact visuals through dynamic multi-layered data aggregation that enhances impact understandings of portfolios and holdings, allows for deeper dives into carbon, SDG alignment and impact badges, offers a robust global research center and easy one-click-to-PDF reporting for wealth managers, asset managers and institutions alike.
- Net Purpose makes ESG and impact measurement effortless for investors.