Capital Markets Research Outlook 2020
CAPITAL MARKETS EMERGES FROM THE CRISIS
Celent offers clients insights based on proprietary market research. Our knowledge is delivered through a range of formats, including technology and market trend analyses, case studies, webinars and in-depth vendor evaluations.
By informing decisions around technology investment and strategy, we seek to advance our clients’ competitive positions. Celent is committed to helping our clients assess the technology implications across the financial system, from changes in business models to new strategies and technologies required to respond to this new reality and other changes. We’re in touch with financial institutions and their technology partners around the world and are developing a host of new perspectives, updated regularly, to help you make the right strategic technology choices in the medium- and longer term. Our clients have access to our insights through traditional ways – reports, blogs, Analyst Access – and new media, like interactive virtual roundtables and snap polls.
Nimble deployment of technology and mastery of data will be critical for financial institutions as we emerge from the shadow of COVID-19. Collaboration between market participants and vendors will be all the more important in this context. How can capital market firms succeed in this environment? Our research for the final quarter of 2020 seeks to answer these questions and consider key trends as we consider and plan for 2021.
One thing is certain: none of us can go it alone. As you face hard decisions in the areas of technology and partnerships, Celent is here to support you. We can help you vet partners and technologies as you respond to government initiatives, the changing needs of your customers, and growing cost pressures.
TYPES OF INSIGHTS
Year to date 2020 has seen a variety of topics and trends addressed. We continue and expand on these topics with the Q4 agenda.
INDUSTRY TRENDS AND CASE STUDIES
- The Future of Trading
- Remote Trading
- Open Platforms Opening New Horizons
- Buyside Regulatory Reporting: Digital Strategies & Solution Paradigms
- Fixed Income Technology: Ripe for Revolution
- Outsourcing Moves Forward
ABCD REPORTS AND SOFTWARE ANALYSES
- The New Buyside Workbench: Tools and Technologies for Managing Services
- Next Generation ALM and Balance Sheet Management 2020: A Vendor Spectrum
- Transforming Surveillance Operations with Innovative Technology
- IT Services for the New Era of Capital Markets
POLLS, PANELS, AND PRIMERS
These and other annual benchmarking reports help executives prepare business plans and make strategic technology choices and investments.
- Biennial Portfolio Management and Risk Management Technology Survey
- Head Trader Survey: 50 Heads of Trading on AI, Cloud, and Services
- Strategic Technology Priorities for Outsourcing in Asset Management: A Survey of 15+ C-Suite asset management executives
Contact us for more information about what we have planned in Q4.
If you are a client, please sign in to access a detailed view of our Q4 2020 agenda.