EVALUATING CORE BANKING SYSTEMS
A core banking system is the software used to consumer bank to support the most common transactions.
Elements of core banking include:
- Opening new accounts.
- Processing cash deposits and withdrawals.
- Processing payments and cheques.
- Calculating interest.
- Making and servicing loans.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) activities.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Establishing criteria for minimum balances, interest rates, number of withdrawals allowed and so on.
- Establishing interest rates.
- Maintaining records for all the bank’s transactions.
Create a vendor selection project & run comparison reports
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.