IPC Incentage Processing Cockpit / Business Activity Monitoring
Incentage Process Cockpit (IPC) gives you unprecedented control over automated business activity processes and service quality. IPC Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) alerts immediately if there is a business transaction blocked or if performance is below agreed SLAs anywhere in your IT infrastructure. IPC protects you from reputational and financial damage.
Incentage Process Cockpit has the flexibility to monitor and control any business process, information flow or systems of an infrastructure, including inhouse developed systems, package solutions and industry systems. Users are informed of the quality and completeness of freely configurable events. Business partners can be assessed by the quality of their processes. Infrastructure components can be analysed for their availability and quality. The Incentage Process Cockpit collects information flows, statuses and events, processes this information and provides a view of the business activity from different angles.
- Prevent damage rather than detecting damage at a later stage.
- IPC provides a business view by measuring business relevant aspects.
- BAM with IPC means not only tracking of events but also instantenous comparison of current situations with thresholds and expectations. This way IPC can isolate critical aspects immediately and escalate situations that require attention.
- IPC collects information flows, statuses and events, processes this information and provides a view of the business activity from different angles.
- IPC reduces costs, financial risks and reputation risks and increases speed of operations, flexibility and data quality. It avoids problems proactively and helps to establish risk management procedures for messaging and business process flows.