Our signature and touchstone product, H3O Connect is where solutions and stakeholders come together. As the hub combining all our products and our portals, this centralized location allows all stakeholders to share in the benefits of connection, including seamless interactions, comprehensive communication, superior visibility, and better collaboration at all levels within an organization. The power of H3O Connect allows for unlimited scalability, providing a digital experience that easily accommodates to meet current and future organizational needs. Whether you need some solutions or all of them, HealthTrio offers a level of customization that will help you meet ever-changing business and regulatory requirements.
- Self-Serve Tools - Self-serve tools allow members, providers, employers and brokers to manage their everyday activities
- Care Collaboration - A shared, interactive health record driving transparency and collaboration across the member’s entire care team
- Population Health - Action-oriented scorecards driving improvements in care quality, cost and value-based payment transformation
- Consumerism - Consumer shopping tools to find and compare providers and treatments based on cost, quality and key factors
- Interoperability - A powerful integration engine and team of experts connecting disparate data, systems and workflows
- Marketplace and Exchange Solutions
- Eligibility: Rceives, processes and stores all transaction files from the CMS Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) including 834, Aud, Recon, ISUPA, I834, and 820 files. Errors are caught and handled via automated work queues in the Eligibility management console. The platform transmits all needed eligibility transaction files to other carrier systems and the FFM.
- Enrollment: Guided shopping technology helps users find and enroll in the right coverage – no matter if it’s on or off-exchange
- Billing: Handles invoice generation & adjustments. Members can make one-time or recurring payments via their online payment portal. Payments are consumed from CMS via 820 transactions and included in the invoicing process.
- Commissions: Reduces healthcare payer costs for administering broker commissions while incentivizing broker sales