MEDNEXT is an innovative end-to-end, sophisticated, robust and functionality-rich Health Insurance Management System for health insurance players. It empowers health insurers to tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow by providing a modern and intuitive user interface, advanced automation, increased integration, customization and configuration capabilities and extended support for both global and local provider networks.
For more than 25 years, insurers have trusted MEDNEXT to help them create new products and services and bring them to market quickly.
MEDNEXT supports: Any individual or group health insurance product, including group life and critical illness benefits Insurers of all sizes for domestic and iPMI (international private medical insurance) lines of business . MEDNEXT is the Health Insurance Management System you need to manage your entire book of business.
It is cloud-ready, supports multiple currencies and is scalable to grow as you do, giving you the agility to adapt and excel in today’s ever-changing insurance marketplace.
MEDNEXT comes equipped with an extensive feature list to help you successfully manage your health insurance business:
- Product Configuration Module
- Sales & Commissioning Module
- Enrollment Module
- Billing Module
- Providing Module
- Authorization Module
- Claims Adjudication Module
- Reinsurance Module
- Administration Module
MEDNEXT provides extensive REST APIs to support our customers’ integration needs.
- Empower your users to configure even the most complex health products, without IT help
- Manage the entire policy administration process, from quotation to renewal, improving operational efficiency and customer experience
- Automate your authorization and claims management process, increasing straight-through process, improving turnaround time and reducing claim costs
- Handle multiple provider networks with different contracts, SLAs and pricelists
- Streamline your operations with workflow, task management and collaboration capabilities
- Our customers can leverage their existing investments with MEDNEXT 10 API extended connectivity and integration capabilities to enable them create and operate a health insurance ecosystem.