ForeCast - Illustration Software
The CalcFocus Forecast System enables inforce ‘as is’ and ‘what-if’ illustrations that are industry unique in advanced functionality. The Forecast System enables real-time inforce illustrations to be launched directly from the customer service desktop. Other users may access the inforce illustration interface based on role-based access rules and security protocols. Different user roles may access the functionality with restricted or full user entry functionality. Inforce ‘as is’ illustrations can be executed based on a single key stroke.
The Forecast system uses the CalcFocus user interface, interactive graphics, and document creation services to facilitate ease of use, policyholder experience, and to automate policyholder follow-up.
Key Features includes:
- Real-time ‘as is’ / ‘what-if’ user interface plus one-click “health check” based on current state
- Selectable what-if automated “on track” templates and free-form entry (for actuaries and authorized representatives)
- PDF/A branded NAIC life insurance illustrations model regulation document(s)
- Response may include ‘as is’ document; ‘what-if” premium or loan repayment plan; “what if” face reduction; and policyholder e-application to change to what either document recommends
- Interactive graphics, during data entry for CSR and agent; also available for “health check” on policyholder portal
- Readiness for emerging State inforce solve requirements, like NY DFS 10 and California Assembly Bill 2634, and for “early alert and remediation” for collapsing interest sensitive policy values
- Supports all Whole Life, Universal Life and Annuity Product lines, include Group and Variable products
- Seemless integration with the CalcFocus Quality tool enables customers to easily create regression suites, which can be used to test future upgrades and insure all expected results match every time.