Third Party Risk Management
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management software solution automates the third-party risk management process and allows you to integrate with broader IT risk management processes and even your data privacy program. SureCloud’s Third Party Risk Management software helps you create a centralized register of your third parties, build and automatically send out assessments. As well as consolidate all of the responses and provide a flexible dashboard and reporting framework, which means you can finally have a comprehensive view across those third parties and the risk they may pose to your organization. Additionally, SureCloud is smart enough to only ask questions of your third parties that directly apply to them, avoiding assessment fatigue (one of the biggest sources of “no response” when it comes to assessing third parties).
- Create your own and edit existing questions through a fully configurable question library
- Configure sophisticated assessments using screening or conditional questions
- Monitor third party progress through the built-in workflow, prioritized by their importance to the business
- Results and risks are aggregated in real time on dashboards
- A holistic view of third-party risk within your organization
- a centralized register of your third parties
- Ensure that your network of partners or third parties does not undermine the level of security you apply internally