SME Scoring & Credit Assessment
Leveraging insights & analytics derived from over $1.4 Trillion in underwritten loans & 10,000+ data sources over a 15-year period, Uplinq empowers SMB lenders to approve and manage risk on loans they would have otherwise declined based on traditional underwriting criteria by incorporating billions of environmental, market & community data to better understand the loan applicant.
Uplinq’s proven credit diagnostic solution enables lenders to say “Yes” more often, especially to minority and protected class segments, while complying with all regulatory requirements. We complement an SMB Lenders' existing credit evaluation process, empowering them to make a more informed decision within the context of their existing risk framework.
- Billions of Alternative data sets that have served as a foundational component for over $1.4 Trillion USD in underwritten loans
- Interfaces to 10,000+ data sources on small business, including the major core banking platforms, in 150+ countries
- Regulatory compliant data sets that meet IFRS-9 & Basel III standards
- Benchmarks against industry & internal credit scores
- Support minority, immigrant and protected class small business owners by helping lenders ensure compliance of Section 1071 of the Dodd-Frank Act
Statistical validation of all data ensures
- Non-bias development of models, supporting all minority and protected class business segments
- Accuracy and stability of all models
- Transparency of all models…not a black box
5x - 15x Higher Loan Approvals
3x - 7x Better Credit Quality