Sherlock is designed to deliver, in one click, counter-fraud intelligence to the investigator. By consolidating best of breed data sets on a single screen, Sherlock supports around 100 UK insurers in speeding up the investigation process, delivering operational efficiencies, and reducing the time to collect and integrate key information.
Research and explore using the best data sources:
- Linked addresses with over 30m records
- Property types/descriptions with an 80% UK coverage
- 100% UK coverage for vehicle history/description/finance
- Wide coverage of phone numbers, including both landline and mobile numbers
- Credit file address confirmation.
With Sherlock, insurers can
- verify and validate property descriptions & characteristics, vehicle accuracy and accident history, correct phone numbers and identity validation, DOB, documents & whereabouts
- investigate insurance claims histories from over 40m records, cross search home, motor and PI claims records, phone numbers provided and reverse phone searches.
Discover actionable insights:
- Hidden claims connections between parties of past and present claims whether motor, home or personal injury
- Previously unknown phone numbers or different address associated with existing number
- Non-disclosed claims histories at previous linked addresses
- Inconsistent property attributes, driveway or garage not actually present
- Previously written off vehicles , outstanding finance on vehicles.