TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure
Email Call back Website
Solution ProfileRequest RFX from Vendor
Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure is a solution that supports end-to-end trade and post-trade functions, including trade matching, risk and collateral management, surveillance, unified clearing, settlement and depository and registry functions. Bringing in the unique ability to support multiple markets and asset classes on the same platform, the solution has been continuously benchmarked to global regulatory standards. TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure comes with ready Blockchain capability powered by the Quartz Blockchain platform from TCS.
Offering a rich set of functionalities tailored to meet the specific needs of customers, TCS BaNCS for Market Infrastructure encompasses the following:
- Depository and Registry
- Clearing and CCP
- Central Banks
- Multi-Asset Class, Multi-Market Capability
- Regulatory and Standards Compliance
- Configurability, Flexibility, Ease of operations
- Supports multiple BIS settlement models and a variety of Exchange Traded and OTC products
- Compliance with EMIR, PFMI, GDPR, CSDR, FATCA, CRS compliance G30 and messaging standards – ISO/FIX/XMLCo-existence of ISO 15022, ISO 20022
- Componentized design and ease of enabling business services, business parameter driven models, rule engine support, configurable workflows and dashboards