Credit Track is a web-based loan origination, workflow, approval, monitoring and reporting software suite that helps bankers manage their loan portfolio and mitigate commercial lending risks. The origination process captures data points that are used throughout the loan life cycle, thus eliminating redundant keystrokes and improving data quality. Credit Track helps in the monitoring and tickler process via tracking covenant conditions and required financial submissions. The application has a dashboard feature to track metrics as well as various levels of operational and management reporting. The platform is highly configurable and requires no programming knowledge to make workflow and operational changes.
- CRM solution designed by bankers for bankers
- View prospects, pipeline opportunities, calling efforts, scheduled meetings, and products currently held with the bank, etc., all in an intuitive dashboard, or in customizable reports.
- Track and report on referrals for the purpose of managing incentive programs and source of leads/referrals.
- Leverage data in the CRM to manage borrower communication requirements and due diligence requests after the close.
- Benefit from our “single data entry” philosophy. Enter data once and it flows throughout the origination, approval, and post-closing monitoring processes for the life of the loan.
- Assign tasks to specific employees/groups for completion throughout the origination process.
- Track metrics related to the completion/duration of assigned tasks. Find the “bottlenecks” in the credit approval process.
- Send notifications to prompt others throughout the workflow process of required action.
- Conduct historical and projection spreadsheeting analysis.
- Combine borrower and guarantors financial data in a flexible Global Cash Flow model to calculate DCR.
- Leverage financial data in credit analysis and memos to minimize duplicate keystrokes.
- View via dashboards and reports information at various levels within your organization.
- Electronic routing of documents, approval chain, workflow with triggers based on business rules defined by the bank, etc.
- Automate, streamline and track the workflow processes for the entire life of the loan. Know where every application is at every stage.
- Interface to widely-used spreading software programs, or use Credit Track’s spreading solution for financial statement analysis of obligors and guarantors.
- Perform dynamic global cash flow calculations, and testing of ratios then auto populate credit write-ups, loan presentation templates and etc.
- Nightly feeds from the bank’s core system enable users to view and report on updated loans balances, payment history, trust activity, risk ratings, householding, renewal dates.
- Auto-populate your existing Word and Excel templates with data from the core and the spreading software for streamlined creation of the credit write-up and financial analysis reports.
- Prepare loan package and submit electronically for approval routing the package using bank’s rules for granting credit based on type of loan or amount.
Electronic Credit File
- Manage any type of file (Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, JPEG) within the Electronic Credit File, a built-in imaging system.
- Automate tasks such as updating the receipt of financial statements and tax returns when uploading documents to the credit file.
- Utilize the Electronic Credit File for the life of the loan—improve data management and increase efficiency for renewal and extension work.
- Respond quickly to regulator or auditor’s requests for supporting loan information during exams, loan reviews, and more efficiently address renewals each year by accessing all related loan documents centrally stored in the Electronic Credit File.
- Move to a “paperless” environment, and eliminate paper files.
- Track any type of tickler item from financials to aging reports at the relationship, borrower, or loan level.
- Automate the tickler tracking/loan covenant compliance monitoring tasks—upcoming ticklers and exceptions are managed via reports, and letters/emails are generated by a click of a button.
- Set up ticklers covenants only once and let the system’s auto process manage the cycle and auto-scheduling of recurring items.
- Track and perform Annual Reviews by leveraging existing data.
- Perform and validate covenant compliance; even track step-up and step-down covenants, and perform trend analysis.
- Load multiple files in any format in the Electronic Credit File, which updates ticklers automatically.
- Send follow-up letters & emails, and manage exceptions with a click of a button.
- Conduct risk grade review and view risk migration analysis.
- Utilize dashboards that can be customized by user, role, market, managers and etc. Dashboards require no programming knowledge by the user, or development by Global Wave Group.
- Access provided widgets to help quickly identify customized views of past dues, up-coming activities, loans, violations of covenants, etc.
- Gain insight with a 360 degree view of customer relationships including various products with your bank such as loans, deposits, cash management, etc. either from a dashboard or in a report.
- View your prospects, pipeline opportunities, upcoming calls/meetings, assigned tasks, scheduled ticklers (due/past due/coming due); etc. Any data captured by the system can be presented in a dashboard and viewed by the user.
- General reporting on all modules in the system.
- Specialized reporting – stress testing, pipeline reports, segmentation analysis, what-if scenarios, risk migration report for ALLL, etc.
- Define your own report parameters to develop custom reports/queries that can be produced on a scheduled or ad-hoc basis.
- View your portfolio from multiple viewpoints; perform segmentation analysis
- Generate reports and save them in MS Excel, MS Word, and PDF.
- Carry a deal from origination through monitoring
- Configurable dashboard, workflow, reporting and business processes
- Automate manual, redundant, error-prone processes
- Manage and perform covenant compliance
- Integrate with existing bank systems