Diamond Claims helps close claims faster, reduce claim costs, ensure consistency, improve adjuster productivity, and enhance customer service. Diamond Claims has an intuitive user interface that provides claims professionals a comprehensive set of features and functionality — from FNOL to subrogation and salvage, from personal lines to commercial lines and workers comp.
While Diamond Claims is a part of the Diamond Platform, it can be deployed as a standalone application that readily interfaces with multiple policy systems. Using a repeatable conversion tool, legacy claims can be converted from disparate systems including historical financials, notes, and attachments making the data available for reporting from a single source.
- Reduce manual processes by increasing automation through pre-built integrations, automated workflows, and a robust API library
- Provide excellent customer care through real-time self-service capabilities available to agents, policyholders, or other parties
- Define rules and workflows on the fly without reliance on IT
- Litigation module, including litigation budget tracking
- Improved efficiency and KPI tracking
- Attract, maintain, and develop your team with a best-in-class platform, designed for their success
- Process personal, commercial, farm, and workers compensation on a single platform
- Proven quick configuration/deployment for insurtechs and start-ups
- 100% Implementation Success Rate since inception, i.e. all new clients that have signed have moved to production
- Standalone modules or wholistic suite including policy, rating, billing, claims, print, and data analytics/reporting
- Hosted or on-premise deployment options
With 25 years of cultivating Diamond Claims, our robust system allows you to:
- Handle personal, commercial, farm, specialty, and workers compensation on a single platform.
- Expedite the claims process, thus lowering the overall cost of a claim by taking advantage of Diamond’s industry best practices
- 110+ pre-built integrations allowing for faster implementations at reduced cost
- Combine Diamond data and other enterprise system data into a common Data Hub
- Implementation risk mitigation, no subscription fees until production and fixed fee implementation options
- Improved performance by managing all claims in a single system, easily migrate legacy data and interact with multiple policy sources in one combined view.
- Fully integrated suite available
- With information at your fingertips, all involved parties have real-time visibility to where a claim is in the process.