SpearClaims™ is an enterprise claims administration system, delivering all the benefits of low code development and the Microsoft Power Platform for all lines of Insurance, from multi-jurisdiction workers’ compensation to commercial and personal auto to property and homeowners. SpearClaims™ is an AI-first claims system designed to maximize process automation, cognitive insight and cognitive engagement, to promote a data-driven culture that empowers team members to find the insights hidden in your data and make the right decision, quickly.
SpearClaims™ is unique in that it is built on the world's leading low-code technology platform which provides our clients the independence and control to easily customize the system to meet their needs. Spear's tagline is "Speed. Control. Results" defined as:
(1) SPEED. SpearClaims provides tremendous flexibility and out-of-the-box control for implementing mission-critical claims administration requirements. Spear clients can implement their unique workflows and business processes with ease and independence.
(2) CONTROL. Automation of Processes from regular back office tasks to complete straight-through processing of claims. Cognitive Insights using Machine Learning to detect fraud, predict litigated claims, estimate reserves/settlements, and other decisions requiring predictive analysis. Use of natural language processing chatbots and intelligent agents to engage customers, employees, vendors, and partners.
(3) RESULTS. Create a data-driven culture and empower team members to discover insights hidden in your data. SpearClaims provides the tools that will provide key metrics to decision-makers so they can make better decisions and drive success.
SPEAR’S PLATFORM IS THE ONLY INSURANCE SYSTEM OFFERING THESE BENEFITS FROM THE MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM.
(1) EXTENSIBILITY. Easily customize and extend applications using Power Apps, taking control of mission-critical business requirements. Add new fields, pages, and even extend with building new modules and subsystems without delay.
(2) PERFORMANCE. Built on the Unified Interface and the Dataverse for responsive performance across devices, from mobile to desktop, and an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage SaaS data service that is compliant, secure, fast, scalable, and globally available.
(3) INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION. Implement unique workflows and business processes quickly, with AI Builder and robotic process automation (RPA) capabilities in Power Automate.
(4) DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT. Portals deliver virtual interaction with key stakeholders, via external-facing websites that give users outside your organization secure access to your data either anonymously, through commercial authentication providers, or through enterprise providers. With Power Virtual Agents (bots), available out of the box, you can create sophisticated, AI-powered chatbots that resolve common issues and answer questions 24/7.
(5) INTEGRATION. Connect to hundreds of data sources and applications with the extensive library of Connectors and Dataverse – currently more than 350 connectors.
(6) ANALYTICS. Power BI delivers stunning dashboards and visualization for meaningful insights.
(7) TRUSTED CLOUD. Cloud hosting on Azure backed by the Microsoft Trust Center for security, privacy, compliance, reliability, resilience, and intellectual property protection.