Solartis Administer (BPO Services)
Solartis team members work side by side with your operational and underwriting staff. Our goal is to free up your staff from time consuming administrative activities. We are experienced in every task associated with policy administration.
Example BPO Services / Processes:
- Key in and clear new and renewal Submissions/Applications
- Quoting – Create quote shell
- Generate Loss Run (from carrier, from websites and MGA systems)
- Perform OFAC and D&B checks
- Issue Binders
- Direct Bill Payment Processing
- Complete and Issue Policies and Endorsements
- Activate and log Premium Finance Agreements
- Verify, complete and send carrier issued policies to broker
- Verify, complete and send carrier issued endorsements to broker
- Key in and verify policy transaction data
- Key in and verify commission/receipt data
- Email Carrier Documentation
- Review received Telephone and Physical inspection reports, broker notifications, flag for underwriter review
- Tax affidavit verification and state filing
- Certificate of Insurance issuance
- Auto ID Card issuance
- Cancellation, Non-Renewal and Reinstatement Processing
- Update Broker/agent details
- Indexing / filing documents
- Key in SERFF product filing updates
- TPA claims data import
- Agency bordereau data import
- Key in and process Payroll Reports
Our BPO Pay-Per-Use Pricing Model
Our pricing is transaction-based so you only pay for what we process for you. This saves you money compared to a traditional FTE model where you pay whether there is work available or not. We figure out with you the measure of use that most accurately reflects the unit of work. Sometimes it is per policy, other times per quote or some other measure of transaction volume. Whatever works best for you.
Solartis Administer addresses the following Business Process Challenges:
1: Business Growth
- Immediate (On-Demand) availability of skilled resources
- Faster transition of processes (improve knowledge retention and reduce backlog)
- 100% Insurance focused resources and skills
- Leverage your existing technology and administrative assets
2: Fluctuating business volumes
- Eliminate chronic backlog problems
- Process tasks as soon as received.
- Transactional Pricing:Pay for only the work performed.(i.e. Transaction based pricing by business process)
- On Demand Staffing
- Eliminate hiring, training and staff turnover costs
- Ability to re-allocate resources to higher value/critical tasks
- Improve quality of each task. All critical processes are internally sampled and audited for Quality Control and Assurance.
- Create consistency, one agreed process for all (thoroughly documented and approved).
- Ongoing continual process improvement process.
5: Response time
- Real time
- 24 hours
6: Achieving excellence
- Underwriters can focus on improved underwriting and customer service skills delink from the clerical activities
- Recognize and respond to business and processing trends
- Once the process is stabilized, address – internal issues e.g., turnover, re-training, process improvements, etc.