Our technolosy is designed to be the complete package, providing end-to-end, core policy administration that supports the complete lifecycle of policies and the customer journey. Evari allows insurers, brokers and MGA's greater control to quickly build and launch digital products that are easy for customers to buy, easy to manage and flexible to their changing needs.
Evari offers a web based User Interface used internally by your front and back office staff to administer the insurance programmes/products which are hosted on the platform. Also used by authorised distribution intermediaries (e.g. Brokers, or agents) who use the Policy Administration tool to proactively manage their portfolios of customers/policies.
Role based access controls enable the selective management of the level of permissions for each user, making it easy to administer the level of access to each feature and allows you to manage:
Customers: Search, filter and select to view Customer details (including customer level views of policies / quotes / invoices / documents / claims / activity history)
Quotes: Search, filter and select to view Quote details and status
Policies: Search, filter and select to view Policy details (including status / insured details / agent details / coverages / price / invoices / documents / claims / activity history)
Claims: Search, filter and select to view Claim details (including insured details / submitters details / claim information / attachments / status info / activity history)
Documents: Search, filter and select to view, or download Documents
Payments: Search, filter and select to view, or download Invoices/receipts. Ability to view status, amounts, re-issue and make make manual payments)
Agents, organizations and permissions: Create, update and manage new organizations including claims, operations, and agencies and restrict their permissions through customizable roles.
- Integrated Data - the Evari platform makes it easy to integrate with a wide range of your own and third party data services and to leverage this data to enhance underwriting capabilities and user experience
- Integrated Services - the Evari platform makes it easy to integrate with a wide range of third party services which can enhance underwriting capabilities and user experience.
- Single customer view of all quotes/policies/claims/attachments/endorsements/invoices
- Fully configurable policy endorsements (incl. Future dated, back dated, out of sequences
- Flexible invoicing and billing options (upfront, in arrears, pay per use, installment options)
- Credit control features (create bespoke invoices, track payments/returns/rejects etc)
- Fully configurable First Notification Of Loss (FNOL) with ability to API to claims system and receive in return the claims status and reserving details
- Lightweight claims management capabilities for tracking and closing claims
- Customer level view / management (providing visibility of whole of customer relationship)
- Financial reporting and reconciliation
- Advanced payments functionality including automated electronic payments, manual application of payments, update payment details, change of preferred payment method
- Configurable rules for policy voiding and cancellation treatments
- Ability to easily configure the customer journey;
- Flexible range of distribution options (digitally integrated, to manually underwritten);
- Ability to ‘package’ products in to a single policy (even if multiple capacity providers);
- Configure products without IT intervention (including 3rd party data connections);
- Dynamic policies allow real-time variation in coverage, duration and price;
- Choose where your data is processed and stored