InsuredHQ is a mission-critical, cloud-based application that provides complete end-to-end policy, claims, accounts, and document management systems for mid-market insurers, MGA's (Managing General Agent), and Brokers.
InsuredHQ software work best in the General Insurance realm, and, with our customer-centric approach, we already cover all the must-have features and the majority of the nice-to-haves. We do this by prioritizing regular client feedback, prioritizing practical necessities for their business, and keeping a publicly available product roadmap with our focus on enabling all of our customers to be more efficient with their business and growth.
Simplifying processes for both the customer and internal teams are critical problems we love to solve. This simplification depends on having a modern and unified back-end platform (IHQ-Core) to act as a comprehensive system of record. It replaces manual processes with critical and time-saving process automations.
However, in today's customer-centric insurance marketplace, Insurers also need to focus on optimizing the front-end of their business by creating seamless and compelling customer experiences. This is where our customers leverage the IHQ-API, building customer-centric products and helping their channels serve that customer.
InsuredHQ knows core administration. IHQ-Core combined with IHQ-API allows insurers to become digital-first while enabling them to focus on remaining customer-first.
What can customers use IHQ-APIs for?
- Build onboarding experiences or self-service mobile apps to connect to your customers directly and quickly.
- Integrate with third-party marketplaces and aggregators for competitive quote and bind experiences.
- Embed simple quote and bind processes into existing sites.
Contact us today for additional information or schedule a demo to show how you can leverage our core engine and API to meet the specific needs of your insurance programme..
Leveraging our IHQ-API, organizations can easily create products, design online or emeded experiences unique to teh cahneels or customers, calculate premiums, taxes, fees, commissions, trigger all communication journeys that include documents, emails, SMS notifications, etc.
Complimentary to this an insurance organization can leverage our IHQ Core engine for:
- Full client contact management (CRM)
- Full policy lifecycle
- Full claims lifecycle
- Policy/claims insured and all intermediary accounts management (client invoices, installments, broker commissions, taxes, insurance creditors, and taxes)
- Email, SMS, and document production communications
- Credit Control Reporting
- Trust-based accounting and integration into online general ledgers such as Xero
- Auto bank account reconciliation including for payment gateways such as Paystation, Stripe, and GoCardless
In todays customer-centric insurance marketplace, Insurers need to focus on optimizing the front-end of their business by creating seamless and compelling customer experiences. This includes building customer-centric products and helping their channels serve that customer.
InsuredHQ knows core administration. With our strengthened API and comprehensive engine, we become an insurers system of record, replacing manual processes with with critical and time saving process automations.
InsuredHQ Core and API allows insurers to become digital-first while allowing them to focus on staying customer-first.
InsuredHQ Core and IHQ API is everything you need for a comprehensive digital insurance administration experience and enabling insurers to become digital-first while allowing them to stay customer-first. Key benefits of our platform:
- Cloud-native. No more servers or server maintenance.
- SaaS based no more massive capex costs for implementation
- Continual releases means that clients always have the latest version and features - free! No more painful in-house software updates
- Configurability gives enormous flexibility over workflows and products
- A onestop platform for Policy, Claims and Accounts managements
- High degree of self management is available, allowing products to be set up or edited in-house
- Bring new products to market in weeks, not months