Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
MongoDB Atlas is an integrated suite of data services centered around a cloud database designed to accelerate and simplify how you build with data. Build faster and build smarter with a developer data platform that helps solve your data challenges.
- Run applications anywhere – run anywhere in the world with Atlas. Deploy a database in over 100 regions on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud - and expand to be global, multi-region, or multi-cloud when you need it. Pin data to regions for strict compliance and ultra-low latency.
- Scale operations confidently – build with confidence. Atlas comes with built-in best practices and intelligently automates critical operations to make sure your data is secure and your database is running as expected.
- Reduce architectural complexity – access and query your data for any use case from a unified query API. Data stored in Atlas is instantly available to use with the rest of our platform, from full-text search to analytics to visualizations.
- Focus on shipping features – keep your applications running, whether traffic triples or new features are added. Atlas offers advanced performance optimization tools so you always have the database resources you need to keep building.
- Modernize legacy infrastructure – de-risk the move from legacy, relational databases and mainframes to build better customer experiences, easily scale to millions of users, and significantly reduce costs.
- Protect customer information – whether on premises or in the cloud, protect customer information with industry-leading encryption, access controls, and data protection protocols to integrate with your existing security practices and processes.
- Multi-region, multi-cloud: Run powerful and resilient apps that span multiple regions or clouds at once.
- Serverless and elastic: Deploy a serverless database and only pay for the resources you use.
- Always-on security: Secure data with built-in defaults for access and end-to-end encryption.
- Performance advice: Get on-demand index and schema design advice as your workload evolves.
- Native tooling: Connect to your database from the command line or with your preferred language.
- Automated data tiering: Set archival rules for cost-efficient data storage as your data estate grows.
- Continuous backups: Restore data to the precise moment you need with point-in-time recovery.
- Workload isolation: Optimize local reads or run analytics with dedicated secondary nodes.