Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
Built to handle the complex fund structures and requirements of private equity fund accounting, our Fund Accounting system serves as the cornerstone of your back-office operations.
Allvue’s Fund Accounting software solution combines:
- Detailed financial statement reporting
- A multi-currency general ledger
- Cash management
- Waterfall automation capabilities
- Workflow standardization
- Provides a multi-currency general ledger with a robust library of financial reports and a flexible report writer for custom output
- Automates complex manual processes, including carried interest waterfall calculation, equity pickups, bifurcating FX from investment gain/loss, transfer of partnership interest, debt interest accruals, and more
- Seamlessly integrates into your corporate accounting system for A/R, A/P, check writing, and cash management
- Leverages a cloud-based architecture built on top of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, a robust accounting platform focused on ease of use and configurability, allowing for native integration with Microsoft Excel and Word for ad hoc analysis
- Provides a consistent record of all investment decisions across your business
- Streamline workflows across the organization by implementing standards and procedures for consistency
- Increase efficiencies and reduce risk by leveraging a complete front-to-back platform to support activities across the firm
- Leverage next generation technology, built on Microsoft’s enterprise framework, that ensures your core GL technology will continue as the leading solution for years to come
- Simplify your tech stack by leveraging one solution that’s capable of handling every type of capital allocation, partnership structure, and investment security (both debt and equity)
- Configure across business process, reports and allocation methods