TZTR is a regulatory reporting hub, specialising in EMIR, MiFIR and SFTR transaction reporting.
Unlike most regulatory reporting solutions, TZTR does more than simply deliver reports: TZTR takes control of the entire reporting process, from the moment a transaction is made until the necessary reports are submitted and accepted. It can also consolidate data from different sources, validate and perform health checks on this data, view responses from regulators, ARMs and TRs, format and submit reports, make edits on a field-by-field basis, resubmit and perform 3 way reconciliations, all with just a few clicks.
Because TZTR is built using eflow's proprietary development platform PATH, it is entirely agnostic to data type and source, meaning clients can consolidate data from a range of front and back office systems into regulator-ready reports.
Features of TZTR include:
- EMIR Reporting
- MiFIR and MiFID II Reporting
- SFTR Reporting
- Data enrichment from eflow's extensive Market Data Store (MDS)
- Automatic report submission
- Advanced error handling capabilities
- Real-time reconciliation
- Back testing of archival client data
- Field-by-field edits
Benefits of TZTR include:
- An easy onboarding and migration process
- No disruption when switching from another provider
- Fully scalable with the ability to process millions of transactions per day
- Agile and flexible development resulting in a system that is tailor made to a client's specific reporting requirements
- Totally agnostic to data type allowing any data source to be integrated into reporting workflow
- Simple and streamlined workflow with the ability to make edits quickly on a field-by-field basis