Qomply ReportAssure Suite
Qomply ReportAssure Suite performs Quality Assurance, accuracy, completeness and timeliness checks providing comfort in the assurance that transaction reporting systems are working correctly.
Crafted to respond to increasing levels of complexity of regulation, rules, and data analytics, these cloud-based tools offer straight-forward interfaces and streamlined APIs enabling market participants to either use as a stand-alone products or integrate within their existing technical infrastructure.
Accuracy testing and reconciliations are mandated under RTS 22, Article 15. Qomply empowers firms to meet their regulatory obligations through technology.
Qomply's modular system sets it apart – clients subscribe to only the services they require with a tailored-subscription model to reflect trade flow.
Winner of British Bank Awards 2021, Waters Technology SellSide Award and Global Investor/Euromoney Compliance Solution of the Year Award
- One of the most comprehensive arsenals of Quality Assurance and accuracy checks in the industry
- Proprietary assurance engine checks every single piece of transaction report data for accuracy
- Performs sophisticated matrix of over 1,000 rules for accuracy, validity and timeliness
- Checks performed manually through the UI or through an API
- Detects issues with not only a firm's input files but also the regulator's MDP output files
- Conducts analysis on reports both before and after they are sent to the regulator
- Perform two-way or three-way reconciliations
- Verify transactions sent from front-office systems to the regulator match transactions received by the regulator
- Team of regulatory experts on-hand through Qomply's partner firms
Checks can be done before or after sending to the regulatory or ARM. Qomply's platform is built to respond to increasing levels of complexity of regulation, rules, and data analytics. Qomply's tools offer straight-forward interfaces and streamlined APIs enabling market participants to either use as a stand-alone products or integrate within their existing technical infrastructure.