Businesses struggle with two difficult and perpetual challenges: How to reduce operating costs while improving customer experiences. Amelia, the market-leading Conversational AI agent, empowers businesses to achieve both without sacrificing production or quality — in fact, Amelia creates improvements in those areas and more.
As the industry’s premier Digital Employee and Conversational AI solution, Amelia delivers the best elements of human interaction – conversation, expression, emotion and understanding – to thousands of user experiences every day, driving deeper connections and greater business value.
Whether your company is trying to increase productivity, revamp customer experiences or improve the reach of direct sales, Amelia and Conversational AI are the answer. Companies across vertical industries are developing and deploying Conversational AI use cases with Amelia that are delivering ROI across several dimensions.
Natural Language Understanding: Amelia understands words and their intended meaning, providing contextual responses with high accuracy and minimal input for training.
Omni-channel interactions: Amelia connects with the customer over voice, chat, text, mobile apps, social media platforms to resolve their issues and answer their questions.
Connects to Enterprise Systems: Amelia’s prime purpose is to execute and resolve tasks end-to-end on behalf of customers and end-users in existing back-end systems.
Presents Visual Information: Amelia controls what the users see (Web/mobile) so that she visually guides them through the process.
Understands User Sentiment: Amelia understands user sentiment and delivers appropriate responses, ensuring high user satisfaction.
Context Switching: Unlike a chatbot, Amelia switches between threads and topics flexibly, providing quality humanlike experiences.
Learns and Improves Over Time: Amelia uses observation and supervised learning to increase her knowledge and learn new skills throughout her lifespan.
Real-Time Journey Analytics: Business analytics highlights value and important areas for continual optimization of Amelia functionality.
Pre-Built Vertical Skills: Amelia has been trained on industry-specific words and processes to speed up deployment times.
Collaborates with Human Colleagues: After escalating issues to human employees when required, Amelia can coach them by suggesting responses based on thousands of previous conversations.
Driving out cost and inefficiencies from operations, call centers and internal functions are frequently where many customers start their journeys with Amelia.
- FTE reductions – Having Amelia handle high volume rote and repetitive tasks can significantly reduce the need forFTEs.
- Reduces internal friction – While self-service portals can help reduce cost, they place the burden of support on the individual employee. Contextual real-time assistance can eliminate that friction.
Increasing Net Promoter Scores (NPS) and associated customer satisfaction are key to sustainable growth and profitability. Many projects have focused on this aspect of creating value.
- Always available and faster resolution – Amelia is capable of resolving tasks faster through direct backend integrations Availability 24/7/365 means no wait time for customers.
- Tailored customer experience – The more personalized a dialog can be, the higher satisfaction.
Business transformation is the holy grail of value creation. Some customers are rethinking their approach to markets by incorporating conversational AI into the fabric of their business to drive differentiation.
- Immense Scale – Some business initiatives cannot be profitable if human support is required as part of normaldelivery.
- Combinatorial Innovation – Conversational AI can be combined with other technologies to drive entry into new markets, create new services and differentiated products.