Producer Support System (PSS)
Producer Support System (PSS) provides a breath of functionality to address all the core functions related to producer management. This includes producer on-boarding, hierarchy, party management, producer relationship management, and compensation management.
PSS is modularized into different components based on the business granularity. The modularized architecture enables each PSS component to be customized (or replaced with existing systems) for various client needs without affecting the functionality of the other modules.
The following are the key components of PSS:
- Online Agent registration
- Lead management
- Background Check
- Electronic Application
- Contract Setup
- Hierarchy Management
- Producer Relationship Management
- Manage Demographic Information
- License Management
- Relationship Management
- Hierarchy Management
- Setup contracted LoB/Products
- Manage associated Compensation plan
- Interface with States through NIPR or other 3rd Party Service providers
- Just in time appointments
- Workflow Management
- User Role & Authorization
- Hierarchy Designer
- Metadata Management
- Compensation Management
- Producer Portal
- System Interfaces
- Agency Management
- Mobile availability
PSS is built on a meta-data driven framework and can be configured, customized, and extended to meet any client specific requirements. The extension model involves extensions to the data model, services, user interface, business rules, and business processes. With Ebix iHub framework, it can be implemented to integrate to other systems using the Insurance standard messaging formats such as ACORD. PSS services as the system of record and feeds downstream systems that need producer related information.
There are several compelling reasons why Ebix's technology solution would be the #1 choice for clients. Some of these include:
- Product Superiority and Flexibility: The meta-data driven framework allows us to customize the solution to our clients without any coding.
- Complete" Solution: Most client's business requirements fit very well with the out-of-the-box capabilities of our solution.
- Experience: Ebix has implemented solutions for some of the leading carriers and financial institutions.
- Low Cost of Ownership: The configuration approach to PSS provides the low cost of ownership. Changes to system can be implemented through change of meta-data.
- Fast to Market: Given the out-of-the-box features and our ability to customize through configuration, our solution reduces time to market.
- Easier to Maintain: As customization is largely driven through configuration, ongoing changes to the system are easy to implement. The system is typically maintained by business users, thereby reducing the reliance on IT resources.