Papyrus Communications and Process Platform
Papyrus Omni-channel Communication & Process Platform enables customer engagement solutions with real-time personalized employee & customer experiences across channels, touchpoints and time. The platform unifies inbound & outbound communication with content services and processes, and covers all types of communication - high-volume batch, online, real-time on-demand and interactive – in one platform.
Based on the BusinessFirst™ paradigm, the platform is fundamentally transforming what non-technical business users can do. The awarded Papyrus Business Designer empowers business users to self-service their needs and easily create and manage smart, Wizard-driven Web and Mobile business forms, processes and highly dynamic business documents for digital and traditional channels delivery. The platform provides next-generation self-service with a fast access to relevant information and ad-hoc processing of personalized e-invoices, e-policies or e-contracts. And with digital value streams offered as part of the self-service portal, it becomes incredibly easy for customers to start any business transaction directly from there.
- • Omni-channel Communication (Inbound & Outbound) across channels, devices and time
- • Powerful Business Designer Tools for Business and IT (CCM, Capture, Processes, Operations, Business apps.)
- • Batch, Online, Ad-Hoc business correspondence
- • Interactive Web forms & Documents
- • Request-Driven Online Communications
- • New generation Self-Service for customers and business
- • Built-in Blockchain notarization & Digital signature
- • Intelligent Document Processing
- • ECM/Content services
- • AI-driven Process Automation & Adaptive Case Management (ACM)
- • Collaborative Work Management
- • Rapid creation of Business Value Streams (Claims, Orders, Contract Lifecycle Management, etc.)
- • Automated Notifications & Central Control of all Jobs/ Digital ADF
- • Built-in Tracking, Monitoring & Reporting
- • Facilitated Integration via configurable adapters
- • Business hub connectors (Guidewire, Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics)
- • Mobile apps
- • Migrations center
·EXCELLENCE & EXPERTISE - Over 35 years of experience make ISIS Papyrus a global expert in implementing process optimization integrated with inbound and outbound communication channels in customer-centric environments.
·ONE CODE FROM ONE HAND - We develop and manage all Papyrus Software code in-house, without reliance on third parties. This is a huge advantage for our customers who can directly work with our product development, solutions and project quality assurance, and influence the product roadmap with guaranteed product quality and speed of response.
·CONSOLIDATION ON ONE PLATFORM - The platform streamlines communication design, generation, delivery and management of all templates, content, formatting, and multi-channel delivery irrespective of the type of communication (Batch, Online, On-demand, Interactive), type of documents or delivery channels.
·OMNI-CHANNEL CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT ACROSS CHANNELS, DEVICES, ENTERPRISE AND TIME via a seamless two-way customer communication creating uninterrupted customer journeys with exceptional Customer Experience (CX)
·CCM AS A PART OF PROCESS - The Platform provides Omni-channel communication in the context of a process, enabling fast delivery of any business value stream (Claims processing, customer request, order processing, contract lifecycle management, etc. ) with automated and collaborative processes and Omni-channel customer communications – from request to closure.
- BUSINESS & IT ALIGNMENT - Based on the BusinessFirst™ paradigm, the platform is fundamentally transforming what non-technical business users can do. The awarded Papyrus Business Designer empowers business users to self-service their needs and easily create and manage smart, Wizard-driven Web and Mobile business forms, processes and highly dynamic business documents for digital and traditional channels delivery. The results are significant gains in efficiency, up to 80% reduced maintenance effort and time to change cut from 3 weeks to 3 minutes.
·REUSABILITY - Papyrus business communication design builds on a component-based approach and large-scale re-usability with no replication of resources. All communication components are defined only once and shared across communication scenarios & document types (Batch, online, On-Demand, Interactive), across communication channels and between Business and IT, significantly reducing the number of templates and associated maintenance costs.
·CONSISTENT BRANDING - All corporate document resources such as fonts, forms and logos are maintained in the central Resource Collection and re-used in various document templates across enterprise for consistency and CI/CD by all users and across all output channels end-to-end. Branding and consistent look-and-feel is guaranteed for all communication channels, enabling comanies to consolidate their branding and interact with clients as ‘One Company - One Voice’.
·MULTI-LANGUAGE - Documents and workplaces
·INCREASED EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTIVITY and SPEED
·FIT FOR FUTURE - By leveraging the platform, companies can create, capture, extract and share information and quickly deliver connected ‘Fit-for-Future’ digital solutions that can continuously adapt and evolve with new business requirements.