Regulatory Reporting Solutions
Funds-Axis supports a broad range of global regulatory reporting requirements.
- AIFMD Annex IV Reporting
- FCA Assessment of Value
- FCA Derivative Use Reporting
- 13F Reporting
- Form PF Reporting
We enable organisations to rapidly comply with these regulations, without the need to develop costly in-house solutions. The cost of compliance is significantly reduced through plug-and-play functionality, integrated data availability, automated report production and through availability as a hosted software as a service solution.
How it works:
- Holdings, trades and other data is captured once and re-used for all reporting;
- Data is enriched with security and market data;
- Data taxonomies are applied, consistent with regulatory requirements;
- All calculations are performed in the system (exposure, liquidity etc); and
- Regulatory compliance reports are available at the click of a button.
Our solutions perform all the relevant calculations, automatically apply all the relevant data taxonomies and enable one-click generation of the required regulatory reports.
- Data collection and aggregation
- Data enrichment and transformation
- Secure data maintenance for all manager and fund data
- All calculations are performed, including for exposure and liquidity
- Full audit trail and history
- Flexible data upload formats
- XML report generation
- Integrations with leading Administrators