Create a vendor selection project
Click to express your interest in this report
Indication of coverage against your requirements
A subscription is required to activate this feature. Contact us for more info.
Celent have reviewed this profile and believe it to be accurate.
We are waiting for the vendor to publish their solution profile. Contact us or request the RFX.
Projects allow you to export Registered Vendor details and survey responses for analysis outside of Marsh CND. Please refer to the Marsh CND User Guide for detailed instructions.
Download Registered Vendor Survey responses as PDF
Contact vendor directly with specific questions (ie. pricing, capacity, etc)
Entsia's Digital Distribution Platform helps insurance providers access every opportunity by connecting them with more markets - on their terms - and future proofing their business.
- Product and Underwriting: Any insurance product can be supported on the platform, providing flexibility for insurers as they grow.
- Policy Administration: Full lifecycle insurance administration platform.
- Claims Management: Claims management module fully integrated with the policy administration platform. Covers everything from first notification of loss through to payments and compliance management.
- Digital Channel Support: Built-in and wide reaching channel distribution makes any insurer's products easily accessible to the intermediary market and customers. Channels include Ebox Sunrise Exchange, SCTP, AON CoverWallet, intermediary portal, direct portal (B2C).
- Credit Control: Credit control and debt management is managed through the credit control module that integrates directly to banks.
- Flexibility, modularity and scalability: Entsia's end-to-end solution has been built with flexibility in mind. How ever an insurer's needs change, the platform can be adapted to suit business needs.
- Simple integration: Entsia's platform is channels and product agnostic, allowing for a fast onboarding of digital channels with significantly reduced complexity and cost.
- Build once, deploy anywhere: Insurance products and changes to these products can be distributed across any and all channels without the need to duplicate functionality.
- Insurance expertise and specialist knowledge: Entsia is a leading-edge tech player that is tried, tested and trusted in the insurance industry. With an established history in insurance, customers can be assured that they are supported by a team of experts at the ready.
- Fastest to market: As Entsia is pre-integrated with the Australian and New Zealand marketplaces, they are the fastest option for distributing products across these channels.
- Re-use: Our platform is modular and designed to eliminate duplication between products allowing covers and sections to be bundled in multiple products.
- Customer feature requests: Entsia releases new versions of their platform each month and provide for customer feature requests to be added to both their short and long term roadmaps.
- Complex commercial risks: Whilst Entsia support all general insurance products, the platform is designed to cater for complex commercial risks such as Business Pack, Commercial Farm, Cyber, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Customer Success Story - AG Guard
- Customer Success Story - Chubb
- Customer Success Story - ATL Insurance Group
SOLUTION OR SERVICE TYPE